Unorthodox

Unorthodox

Thursday 27 February 2014

A starter Nutrition Plan for £10!

Losing fat isn’t easy.

Anyone who tells you that it is has either been blessed with good genetics or has never really tried to lose weight.

The problem is that there is that many diets and conflicting types of information out there, no one knows what works and what doesn’t.

Even with the plans that do work they are either far to restrictive or far to complicated to follow.

What people need is a healthy eating plan that tells them what to eat and when but also gives them a little bit of freedom and flexibility so that they can have a social life and not go mad.


Unorthodox eating lays out what types of food to eat and when, but still giving you a wide range of choices so that you are getting the right types of nutrients at the right times.

Unorthodox eating has been designed for those individuals that aren’t athletes but want to do a bit of exercise, a couple of times a week to help lose a few pounds and get in shape while still having some flexibility to have a social life and take a break with some nice food.

This plan will allow you to do just that.

Here's what people had to say!

Sara L;

“To be honest I’ve tried nearly every diet out there. Right from stupid stuff like the Special K diet right through to more sensible stuff like Slimming World. None of it managed to get me in as good a shape as the Unorthodox Eating Plan. It’s easy and very flexible. Plus it allows me a treat on a weekend when I see the girls!”

Kev B;

“I’ve tried stuff like the Juice Diet and the Moon diet and none of it seemed to work with me. I speak to Mike all the time about what food is best when, and what is good nutritious, healthy food. He then gave me this plan to try out. I travel up and down the country for work and play badminton on a regular basis. This means that my schedule often needs me to be flexible. The Unorthodox Eating Plan fit perfectly. Everyone has commented on how I’ve lost weight and I’ve never felt better!”

Sam H;

“I’ve got 2 young children and my own business so fitting in exercise is just limited to the odd exercise DVD or making a palates class. This isn’t enough for me to see the changes I wanted and I don’t have the flexibility to do all full athlete programme (plus I’m not an athlete). Mike gave me this plan and it worked wonders. I’ve lost 7 pounds since starting it and nothing has ever been as easy. The meals and snacks have tons of flexibility so I can fit them round whatever I have happening that day. I couldn’t be happier”.


For a one off payment of ONLY £10 you can get started today!

Head HERE to have a look!

Stay Healthy,

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment