Unorthodox

Unorthodox

Sunday 18 May 2014

Availability for next week.

Hey Guys,

Next week I'm going to be travelling quite a bit and won't have much regular access to E Mails and messages.



If you are a client then you will already know the best ways to reach me and when I'm going to have scheduled WiFi access to help you with any questions and for plan adjustments.

If you have a fight or competition coming up then I need all the information requested when wee agreed that you would send it over. I will be available at the scheduled times to make sure that you have absolutely everything that you need and that you're ready to crush it!

If anyone else needs me then please send me an E Mail to mike.unorthodox@gmail.com or use the contact form on the website and I will get straight back to you when I return.

Thanks for your patience,

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment