Unorthodox

Unorthodox

Monday 18 August 2014

This past weekend.

What a weekend!

Firstly just have to give a huge shout out to client Cathrine Costigan who just went 5-0 at Cagewarriors 70 this weekend with another first round stoppage!

I have worked with Catherine for a good while now and she really does embody the professional mindset that other fighters should take on board!

For this fight we took Catherine to her highest ever weight in her off season so that we could really add some quality size and strength. It was great to see her smashing personal bests all the way through her off season and her fight camp!

We then brought her weight down to weigh in at 48kg before putting 12 pounds back on her for the fight. She did everything perfectly and came in strong, fast and powerful.

Can't wait for the next one!

Also got to say a quick thank you to all those who wanted to be part of my new nutrition plan and volunteered. I am still sorting through all your entries and questionnaires but I will be in touch later today with those that qualified.

I'm sorry but due to the sheer numbers of people that applied I can't accept everyone. The good news however is that the new plan will be COMPLETELY FREE!

That's right I said free!

I'm going to be giving the plan away across a number of platforms when it's ready to try and help people who are need a hand with their nutrition so keep your eyes peeled!

As the participants go through the plan I will be sharing results and their experiences so that you know what to expect!

Stay healthy,

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment