Unorthodox

Unorthodox

Friday 3 October 2014

Affiliates Wanted!

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to tell you about something that I am launching that will hopefully benefit you, me and a friend, reader or client of yours.

I am soon launching an affiliate scheme and I am looking for 10 Affiliates to start the programme. As an Affiliate you will represent Unorthodox Nutrition and gain a commission from every sale that you supply. There is no cost at all to you. You will never have to provide any kind of payment to me at all, intact I will be paying you!

However to become an Affiliate you will have to meet the following criteria,

  1. You will have either a website or blog of which you can insert content (adverts, widgets etc).
  2. You are in the health and Fitness Industry (Juiceplus and Herbalife don't count).
  3. You are active in the field (you regularly update the site or blog).
  4. You yourself are a good ambassador for being fit and healthy.
  5. You are required to fill in a quick application form.
Successful applicants will be provided with adverts and links which they can then insert into their own website/blog. People will then be tracked if they click through the links/adverts and monitored if they buy anything from my website.

EVERY SALE MADE GENERATES YOU 60% OF THAT SALE. Thats of the actual sale, not the profit. That means that on every Affiliate sale you will be earning more money that me and I do all the work (I must be mad).




 For a quick look at the products I offer and their value, take a look HERE

If you want more information, would like to become an Affiliate or have any questions at all, please E Mail mike.unorthodox@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you all!

Stay healthy,




Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment