Unorthodox

Unorthodox

Friday 2 January 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Hey Guys,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Firstly thank you for such an amazing 2014! I'm so thankful and honoured to have worked, talked, competed with and connected to such a badass bunch on individuals! Thank you so much, for without you I wouldn't love my job nearly as much!

Very soon I will be doing breakdown of what went well last year (both personally and in business) and what didn't go so well. While many people (especially in this industry) would like you to believe that they live fairy tale lives and everything is perfect, I think that it not only does me a lot of good to tell it to you straight, but also for you to read it.

I think that this is perfect time of the year for goal setting and reflection, and I hope that you can give some serious thought to what you would like to achieve this year.

Here is to a fantastic 2015!

Stay Healthy,

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment