Unorthodox

Unorthodox

Sunday 18 January 2015

Interview with Barry Gibson from GrappleFit

Hey Guys,

Today I want to share with you an interview I did with Barry Gibson from GrappleFit.

Barry is a strength and conditioning coach that works with people from all walks of life, from regular people to professional athletes including the UFC stars Ross Pearson, Colin Fletcher and many others!

Me and Barry work with quite a few athletes together and I know how amazing he is at creating strong, powerful athletes. With that in mind I sat him down to pick his brains a bit!

Sorry for the lack of video on the video as it is just audio. It's well worth a listen and I learned a ton just from doing it!

Please watch and share!


Barry is an amazing coach and you can find out more about him and GrappleFit HERE


Stay healthy,

Mike





No comments:

Post a Comment