Unorthodox

Unorthodox

Sunday 11 January 2015

Nutrition Plans and offers for 2015!

Hey Guys,

I'll be honest right now, this post is basically an advert.

If you're not interested, please don't read this post. I'll post more info and nutrition stuff next week :)

If I still have your interest then I just want to detail some of the offers and plans that I have on at the moment.

Many of the people reading this will be making a big push to be leaner, stronger, faster and all round more bad ass in 2015. Now everyone knows that one of the (if not the most) important factor in getting the body and performance that you want all comes from nutrition.



Many people either have no idea where to start when it comes to nutrition or are so confused with the million different types of diets that are out there, they simply just don't know where to start! This is where I come in. I take all of the guess work and worrying out of nutrition by giving you simple, intelligent plan that is adjusted to help you optimally achieve your goals.

You can find out a bit more about what I do HERE

Now many people who are reading this know exactly what a nutritional coach is and what they do. They pretty much agree that it is a good idea but want to know one thing, price. Now for some strange reason people in this industry like to hide their prices behind the 'Contact for more info' icon on their sites. I'm not sure why people do this (apart from possibly charging different prices or using it as a selling tool.

I like to be clear about what I do, so here are my prices,






For January ONLY I am also running the following offers!


Stay healthy,

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment