Unorthodox

Unorthodox

Monday 27 April 2015

Diet Adjustments

Hey Guys,

Well this week I lost another pound. As this is right on track I'm pretty pleased with it although there has been a few developments that mean more changes.The main one is that the physio has banned me from lifting for a week to see if my right shoulder calms down a bit.

So what does that mean and what adjustments will have to be made?

Well it means that I am going to drop my over all cals by 100 per day (from carbs) and focus on light drilling and rolling all week. Although this does have the potential to set me back I just have to make the best of what I have and see what happens.

Most people expect smooth sailing when they start dieting, preparing for a competition etc, although that is rarely the case. Things always crop up along the way and it is knowing what to do in these situations in order not to have a big set back. Life will always get in the way of trying to improve yourself, all you can do is play with the cards you're dealt.

More info on whether this works out next week!

Stay healthy,

Mike



No comments:

Post a Comment