Unorthodox

Unorthodox

Friday 15 October 2021

Steroids in BJJ

  THIS IS AN OLD ARTICLE I WROTE FOR BJJ STYLE. SOME OF THE INFORMATION IN THIS HAS NOW CHANGED SO MAKE SURE YOU DOUBLE CHECK.



Let’s get some stuff out of the way.


Steroids are in BJJ.


They are at the highest and lowest levels of the sport and they are here to stay.


Now before you start warming up your fingers for hate mail, take a second to read through this article before you vomit hate and insults onto an E Mail that I won’t read. I am not anti or pro steroid. I have worked with athletes who have used and those who haven’t. I’ve worked with athletes across a vast array of sports, many of which included drug testing. I am not a drugs coach or a doctor (although I am lucky enough to have colleagues who are). The views I express here are my own and are a reflection of what I see happening.


FOR THE REST OF THIS ARTICLE PLEASE CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW



No comments:

Post a Comment