Unorthodox

Unorthodox

Tuesday 4 March 2014

What a weekend!

Hey Guys,

Firstly, I'm now back and catching up with all my e mails and messages you have sent throughout the site etc, so thank you for your patience!

It's always great to get away to a place that doesn't have a Internet or mobile phone signal for a few days and recharge the battery!

However saying that, I did have A LOT to get through when I finally logged onto WIFI on Sunday to do all the plan updates!

On a side note, what kind of coffee shop only has one power outlet in it? I had to fight an old woman to the death so I could work! Simply having WIFI in the lodges would have prevented the Centre Park Starbucks Throwdown (as it will now forever be called). However that might have defeated my whole previous point of unwinding...

As many of you MMA fans will have witnessed, this weekend saw client Catherine Costigan go through one of her toughest fights yet but still remain undefeated!!

This was Catherines second fight in only 3 months and it just proves how much of a warrior she is! She works unbelievably hard at her craft and always gives 120% in everything she does. I'm always grateful to work with her!

Cagewarriors, if you're listening, give her the title shot!

Another turn up for the books is the possible super fight of Rosi Sexton vs Megumi Fuji!

As a fan, I am EXTREMELY excited about seeing this fight, and if Megumi accepts, then I can't wait to start prepping Rosi for it!

Big thanks to everyone who has purchased the Unorthodox Eating Plan! It's great to help so many of you get a handle on your diet and nutrition and help you move towards your goals!

Got to give a shout out to Lisa Neck who lost 7 pounds in her first week! WELL DONE!

You can grab the plan for £10 HERE

Stay healthy,

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment