Unorthodox

Unorthodox

Sunday 11 May 2014

Product Reviews

Hey Guys,

Today I want to talk about Product Reviews.



As some of you will know I do regular product reviews (which you can read HERE) on the website

What I am after is a list of things that you guys would like to see reviewed. There is no point me reviewing random things that has no carry over to what any of you are looking at using.

So what do you want to know about?

What crazy stuff have you seen advertised that has gained your interest?

What stuff out there has such incredible claims or reviews that you think might change the game for you?

Or is there anything out there that just seems that stupid you want to see someone take it?

Let me know in the comments section below or you can hit me up on Twitter (@mike_unorthodox) or send me a quick E mail at mike.unorthodox@gmail.com

Get your thinking caps on :)

Stay healthy,

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment