Unorthodox

Unorthodox

Monday 12 May 2014

Last week!

Hey Guys,

As many of you will know the BJJ British Open is less than 1 week away!

With that in mind I am giving 50% OFF ALL 4 WEEK PLANS to help you prepare to try to become British Champ!



A 4 week nutrition plan includes,

  • A full evaluation of your lifestyle and training.
  • Full, individual nutrition plan of what to eat and when.
  • 24/7 support from me for any questions and quires.
  • Bi weekly check ins and weekly evaluations to keep you moving toward your goals.
All you need to do is go HERE and click on the 4 week plan button. The plan has already been discounted and you pay through paypal (if you don 't have paypal just message me).

If anyone has any questions about the plan and what I offer, don't hesitate to contact me at mike.unorthodox@gmail.com

Stay healthy,

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment