Unorthodox

Unorthodox

Friday 13 June 2014

Stuff I recommend.

Hey Guys,

One of the questions that I get asked a lot is what food and supplements do I recommend?

I always answer the question with the classic "A solid nutrition programme beats any supplement or fad diet", and that's true. I won't ever sway from that as there are many great athletes and people smashing their goals with little to no supplements.

No supplement is necessary and anyone telling you that you NEED any supplement to hit your goals probably has their own agenda at heart.

Smart, dedicated nutrition beats everything!

However there are some supplements out there that make life a little bit easier and in some situations make things better.

In this post I will highlight brands and companies that I think that put out great stuff. Stuff that I use myself and recommend to clients.

DISCLAIMER 

Some of these companies I am affiliated with. This means that If you go through the links below and purchase something I either get a small piece of that or it helps me improve relationships so that I get more products to test (for posts like this). Some of these companies I have no affiliation with and get zero from them. I just think it's great stuff.

If can find detailed product reviews on many of these products in the product section of the website which can be found HERE

Ok, first are the supplement companies that I recommend.

Myprotein

In particular I like their Impact Whey, Pre:Pare, ZMA, Vitamin System and waxy maize.

Biotest UK

Massive fans of Plazma, Mag-10, Indigo 3G, Flameout, Hot Rox and ZMA.

PhD Nutrition

Top marks for their Pharma range and Recovery Products.

Now for clothing and Equipment!

Roll Supreme

Tatami

Scramble

All of these companies have fantastic products and even better customer service! They really care about the sport and the people in it.

If you have tried any of these or have your opinion on any of them, please let me know in the comments.

I will occasionally repost this if any new products come out that are worth telling you guys about. Also keep checking the product review section for reviews every week!

Stay Healthy,

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment