Unorthodox

Unorthodox

Monday 16 February 2015

A Thank You and a Freebie :)

Hey Guys,

Today I just wanted to say a massive thank you to everyone who took advantage of getting The Unorthodox Fat Loss eBook for free on Kindle over the last 5 days! The book did amazingly well and climbed to 3rd worldwide in the nutrition category!

Don't worry if you missed out, you can still get the book for free on PDF HERE or you can gran it on Kindle for 99p (the lowest Amazon let me do it for) HERE.

As a massive thank you for all the help everyone gave me with Reviews, social media shares and by actually getting the book, I want to do another free giveaway! The next one will be on my other eBook, 50 Diet Tips for MMA and Combat Sports and it will be a 5 day giveaway on Amazon from the 26th of February till Tuesday the 3rd of March!



You can save the address for that one HERE.

Thanks again!

Stay Healthy,

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment