Unorthodox

Unorthodox

Sunday 31 August 2014

Brilliant Video on Workout Nutrition


Hey Guys,

As many of you will know I am a big fan of using workout nutrition to improve training performance and recovery (check out a few articles I have wrote about the subject HERE)

However as much as I like to rabble on about my own approaches I still get most of my ideas from other great coaches that are a hell of a lot smarter than me.

One of these coaches is Justin Harris.

In the following video he goes over his own approaches and why he uses them in great detail. If you have a quick 15 mins I would highly recommend that you give it a watch!

Stay healthy,

Mike

P.S. if you have any questions on workout nutrition and what might be best for you, please ask away in the FREE Q&A

No comments:

Post a Comment