Unorthodox

Unorthodox

Monday 11 May 2015

Weekly Diet Update

There isn't one.

Well not much of one.

I lost another pound this week and can see that things are tightening up as needed so there are no adjustments this week.

One thing that I have noticed is my metabolism speeding up. When I switch to regular meals of fat and protein with little to no carbs I can always feel a jump in my metabolism. I feel hotter than usual and my skin feels tingly after each meal. This is a really good sign and it shows that I am on the right track.

I will say that without the extra carbs my recovery does take a bit of a hit. I ma now feeling sore after most weight sessions and a bit rinsed after BJJ. cardio still feels ok and strength is still slowly climbing so I'm happy over all.  

Workouts look like this,

Monday - Weights
Tuesday - Weights
Wednesday - BJJ
Thursday - Weights or BJJ
Friday - BJJ
Saturday - Light weights or off
Sunday - Light weights or BJJ.

I will get a maximum of 7 sessions in a week with a minimum 3 of those weights. Cardio is in the form of 2 sprint sessions after weights.

Nutrition looks like this,

Monday - High Protein, High fat, low Carb
Tuesday - High Protein, High fat, low Carb
Wednesday - High Protein, Medium fat, Medium Carb
Thursday - High protein, Low fat, Low carb
Friday - High Protein, High fat, low Carb
Saturday - High Protein, Low fat, High Carb
Sunday - High protein, Low fat, Low carb

If you have any questions just give me a shout :)

Stay healthy,

Mike


No comments:

Post a Comment