Unorthodox

Unorthodox

Monday 17 November 2014

What's coming up from Unorthodox Nutrition

Hey Guys,

Just thought I would put up a post on some of the things that are coming up from myself. All of this stuff is going to help you get in the very best shape of your life or help you conquer your goals in 2015!

First up we have the new eBook!

This will be on a losing fat while maintaining and even gaining muscle! I trialled this new plan with loads of different people from gym goes top combat athletes and Crossfitters. Every one of them got amazing results. The plan will be available on all major platforms that includes Kindle, Ibooks, Kobe, Barnes and Noble, PDF and loads more.

Did I also mention that the plan will be COMPLETELY FREE?

Yep, that's right. I will be launching the plan at the end of the month across all of these platforms for absolutely nothing. You won't have to pay a penny or even sign up for the newsletter. You just simply either visit the website or down load it on your favourite device!

Next up we have our New Year Offers! As I know that you all want to get the very best start on 2015 I've done some crazy discounts on my plans, in some cases saving you hundreds of pounds! Have a look HERE for more details.

Also I will be doing discount on everything on the website for one day only on Black Friday! So make sure that you keep your eyes peeled for that!

Speak soon,

Stay healthy,

Mike

PS don't forget to check out the latest strength and Conditioning series that starts this Sunday from Coach Mal Fitzgerald!


No comments:

Post a Comment